Kwankwaso Names His Greatest Legacy As Kano Governor

I

Ikenna Ngere

kwankwaso

Former Kano State Governor, Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, has named his best and most cherished achievements during his time in office.​

He described the establishment of Northwest University, now renamed Maitama Sule University, and Kano University of Science and Technology Wudil, now Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology, as his most valued accomplishments as Governor of Kano State.

Kwankwaso, who leads the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP), shared these thoughts during the inauguration of a state-of-the-art auditorium named in his honour at Skyline University in Kano.

My best and cherished legacy while in office as Governor of Kano State was my investment in education,” Kwankwaso declared at the event, which also coincided with his 68th birthday celebration.

While acknowledging other achievements in infrastructure, agriculture, and rural electrification during his tenure, Kwankwaso emphasized that none compared to the impact of establishing the two universities and other educational initiatives.

Kwankwaso stated, “My projects, including flyovers, roads, agricultural development, and rural electrification, among others, are not my best compared to the establishment of the two universities and other educational projects.

He also praised current Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, for remaining committed to the Kwankwasiyya ideology, which prioritizes education and human development.

In his speech, Governor Yusuf thanked Skyline University for its collaboration with the state, including plans to train 1,000 teachers in computer skills, demonstrating continued commitment to educational advancement in Kano.

The post Kwankwaso Names His Greatest Legacy As Kano Governor appeared first on Naija News.

Back