‘Osimhen Said He Will Continue Here’ – Galatasaray Coach

E

Ernest Victor

Victor Osimhen

Galatasaray’s manager, Okan Buruk, has revealed that Super Eagles of Nigeria striker, Victor Osimhen, currently on loan from Napoli, desires to remain in Turkey beyond January.​

There have been rumours about Osimhen potentially leaving Galatasaray in the January transfer window, with Premier League club Chelsea reportedly expressing interest in the 25-year-old striker.

However, in an interview with a Turkish media outlet, Buruk emphasized that Osimhen is content at Galatasaray and is not looking to leave in January.

Buruk stated that Osimhen has expressed his desire to continue playing for the Turkish club, emphasizing his happiness at Galatasaray.

The coach also mentioned that while he is unaware of the specific transfer conditions, the player’s happiness and desire to stay at the club are key factors in any potential transfer decision.

“Osimhen said, ‘I will continue here, that is my thought’ since he came. He is very happy here. If he was unhappy, if there was someone who said ‘I came here, why am I here’, it could happen,” Buruk said.

“I don’t know the transfer conditions. The player’s desire is the main thing here. If the player wants, such a situation can happen.

“But when the player comes here, he thinks ‘I will not leave here, even if there is a clause, I will stay here’.”

The post ‘Osimhen Said He Will Continue Here’ – Galatasaray Coach appeared first on Naija News.

Back